Random-Times.com a pure digital project with the purpose of become an unusual guide to the world’s hidden wonders, but also to uncover and bring to light mysteries, legends and popular stories expecially those lesser known. Our young team undertakes to uncover unusual and overlooked placed usually not found in a regular guidebook.
Volleytimes.com, born as Randomvolley.com but changed for registration issues in 2019, is the volleyball section of our digital magazine. Despite being born as a pastime, everyday more than 1000 visitors from all over the world come to read our news, match results, and more, but above all to view our exclusive and quality photogalleries, realized thanks to the collaboration of our professional photographer, regularly registered with the international press.
All our articles are proposed, whatever the topic, in a basic English, simple and intuitive (moreover, it is not our first language), to reach a wider audience worldwide.
👉🏼 Our team
– Pavel (24) from Czech Republic, even if he lives elsewhere. He is the owner / founder of the project. To contact him, you can send an e-mail (which no one will see, except him). During busy times, because he has a demanding Job and two children, e-mails receive the fastest response.
– Ivan (32) from Sofia, Bulgaria. He lived in Turkey until last year, and despite his 32 years he has lived in 10 different countries, including Austria, at this moment. Perhaps he is our most appreciated (and, above all, most professional) collaborator.
– Leo (26) based in Canada and “somewhere in Europe”. The boy of four different nationalities! He does not like writing about news, volleyball and matches, but he is one of our most appreciated collaborators with his oddities, unusual places and ghost stories.
– Anya (30) from everywhere. She is a globe-trotter, but above all she is our official photographer. Regularly registered with the international press, she photograph volleyball matches in France, Austria, Italy and not only. She is interested in history, abandoned places and both.
– Danijel (29) from Slovenija. The author of our articles about French championship. He has remarkable writing experiences in his country. Just one word: professional, maybe a little crazy, even if you can’t find him on social networks.
– Nathan (33) from Adelaide, Australia. Our last “purchase”. It is the mind of the site, and it turned out to be an excellent news hunter and really a good collaborator, always willing to give us a hand. With all. If you talk about any place in Europe, he has been there. Really unbelievable!
– Adam (21) from Czech Republic. Sometimes he helps us write the recap of a few matches in France, interested in history, he will be more active 2019/20 volleyball season (hopefully). In any case he is a great reader. And when he wants, he writes really good articles!
– Robin (30). From a “background” to full-fledged collaborator, thanks to a bet. Dutch, but lives in France, often he helped us correct something in the articles and he is, in addition, the one who manages our instagram account. Fantastic!
BACKGROUND: Francesca (32) from Italy, who is the author of some volleyball articles on the Italian Superlega, and Laurent, Leo’s older brother who lives in Vancouver, often his infallible source of inspiration for his new stories.
In 2018/19 season we followed…
🏐FRANCE LIGUE A 📸🇫🇷
🏐ITALIAN SUPERLEGA 📸🇮🇹
🏐DenizBank AG Volley League 📸🇦🇹
🏐CEV CHALLENGE CUP 📸🏆
🏐MEVZA FINAL FOUR 📸🏆
🏐FINAL FOUR DE COUPE DE FRANCE 🇫🇷📸🏆
🏐CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SUPERFINALS – Berlin May 18, 2019′
🏐GOLDEN EUROPEAN LEAGUE
🏐FIVB VOLLEYBALL NATIONS LEAGUE @ Cannes & Milano
Until the finals in Paris!