Video: Monster block of Yoandy Leal on Ivan Zaytsev.
The Cuban-born player Yoandy Leal has made an incredible block on the Italian star Ivan Zaytsev during the last night’s big match between Modena and Lube Civitanova.
Do you remember? It was Superlega’s Round 8, and Lube Civitanova won this match in the tie-break.
Source: Lube Volley Instagram Page.
Published by randomcollabs
Collaborators of www.random-times.com (for posts in collaborations between two or more authors) and www.randomvolley.com for generic news, galleries or other collaborations. View all posts by randomcollabs
You’re looking for something?
Partners and Friends
- 12# the Christmas tradition of making Tamale 12 December 2019For Latin Americans, making tamales is a Christmas tradition and every family has their own secret recipe. The basis is a corn dough, wrapped in a banana leaf or corn […]Ivan
- 11# Chicken Bones: the story behind an uniquely Canadian holiday treat 11 December 2019In the riverside town of St. Stephen, New Brunswick, sweet tooth still speak with reverence about an almost 140-year-old candy known as Chicken Bones, a vibrant pink candy made of […]Nathan
- Vyborg: Once Finland’s 2nd most influential city, now only a small provincial town somewhere in Russia 11 December 2019In Vyborg, Russia, time seems to have stopped. The city has a long history behind it that the ruins of its past never cease to pass down. Once Finland’s second […]Adam
- 10# Struffoli: Neapolitan Christmas Tradition 10 December 2019Of the many pastries and dishes that Italy has gifted to the world, the Neapolitan delicacy known as struffoli are the quintessential festive dessert on Neapolitan tables and for Italian-American […]Anya016
- 9# The Tradition of Christmas Pudding 9 December 2019Christmas pudding, known also Plum pudding, or simply “pud” is a type of pudding traditionally served as end of the Christmas dinner in the UK, Ireland and in other countries […]Leo S
- Poveglia: the “cursed” Venetian island between history and legend. 8 December 2019If we think about the islands of the Venetian lagoon, immediately come to mind Burano, Murano, Torcello and maybe some other less known, such as the beautiful Sant’Erasmo, or the […]Danijel90
- 8# The delicious history of the Yule Log Cake – or bûche de Noël 8 December 2019Paris at Christmastime is heaven for sweet tooth. Even if, patisseries on virtually every street corner is attractive at any time of year, there’s something magical about windows packed with […]Robin
- 7# Ul Boov: the Mongolian “shoe sole cake“ 7 December 2019We are in Mongolia. Tsagaan Sar, arguably Mongolia’s most important holiday, is the celebration of the Lunar New Year, held a month after the first new moon following the Winter […]Ivan
- Oymyakon: the coldest permanently inhabited place on Earth 6 December 2019The Russian village of Oymyakon is one of the coldest inhabited places in the world, which has recorded the lowest temperature in any place inhabited by man and which sees […]Pavel
- 6# Samichlaus, the beer from Austria brewed only on Saint Nicholas’s Day. 6 December 2019Like Santa Claus, the brewers of Samichlaus beer carry out a very special task each December, when Austria’s Schloss Eggenberg brewery prepares a batch of Samichlaus on Saint Nicholas’s Day, […]Leo S