VIDEO: highlights of Monza’s victory against Perugia.
Great surprise in the 9th round of italian Superlega. Now there are no more undefeated team so far, and the reigning champions of Perugia lost against Vero Volley Monza in the tie-break. Oleg Plotnytskyi (18 points) was the MVP of the match, while Wilfredo Leon ended the game with 20 points, including 7 aces!
Below the highlights of the match.
Published by randomcollabs
Collaborators of www.random-times.com (for posts in collaborations between two or more authors) and www.randomvolley.com for generic news, galleries or other collaborations. View all posts by randomcollabs
You’re looking for something?
Partners and Friends
- Mount Moor Cemetery: a historic African-American graveyard hidden in the parking lot of one of America’s largest malls~ 6 April 2020The huge Palisades Mall is among the largest “mega malls” in the United States. The vast concrete complex was opened in 1998, and even though it was described by the […]Leo S
- #TodayInHistory – April 6 6 April 2020April 6 – Some importante events on this day 46 BC 👉🏼 Julius Caesar defeats Caecilius Metellus Scipio and Marcus Porcius Cato (Cato the Younger) in the battle of Thapsus. […]randomcollabs
- Costumes, dancing, and food: Malanka is Ukraine’s biggest party 5 April 2020In Ukraine, Malanka is much more than a party: it’s one of the oldest, happiest, most vibrant days of the year in local culture. It is a folk holiday celebrated […]Adam
- #TodayInHistory – April 5 5 April 2020April 5 – Some Important Events on this day 1242 👉🏼 Alexander Nevsky of Novgorod defeats Teutonic Knights in the Battle of the Ice. He was the Prince of Novgorod, […]randomcollabs
- The curious history of the Milan area that remained immune to the plague: an eccentric marquis, a witch or simply coal? 4 April 2020Before 1630 Milan had over one hundred thousand inhabitants. In 1632 there were forty-seven thousand. In the middle there was the most violent plague epidemic in the history of the […]Anya016
- The White Spring: a dark Victorian well house now plays host to mystical waters and pagan shrines. 4 April 2020We are in England. It is one of the greatest mysteries of Avalon, the legendary island featured in the Arthurian legend, that two different healing springs, one touched red with […]Ivan
- #TodayInHistory – April 4 4 April 2020April 4 – Some Important Events on this day 655 👉🏼 Battle at Postage Farina, Tunis: English fleet beats Barbary pirates 🏴☠️ 1460 👉🏼 University of Basel in Swizerland forms […]randomcollabs
- Democracy Sausage: come to vote, leave with a sausage! 3 April 2020In Australia, cheap sausages in cheap white bread lathered in cheap sauce help grease the wheels of democracy. On election days, humble sausages, also called affectionately “snags”, are barbecued outside […]Nathan
- #April 3, 1957: the computer that came by truck 3 April 2020Today, on April 3, a regular computer would probably do the job. But back in 1957, when Norwich City Council and its forward-thinking Treasurer, Mr A.J. Barnard, became a pioneer […]Robin
- #TodayInHistory – April 3 3 April 2020April 3 – Some Important Events on this day 1367 👉🏼 Battle of Navarrete, La Rioja, Castile: alliance of King Peter of Castile and the English defeats Count Henry of […]randomcollabs