#coupedefrance: Final Four a Tours!
Now it’s official!
The final four of the French Cup 2018/19 will be played in Tours on 9/10 March. This is the program:
Published by randomcollabs
Collaborators of www.random-times.com (for posts in collaborations between two or more authors) and www.randomvolley.com for generic news, galleries or other collaborations. View all posts by randomcollabs
You’re looking for something?
Partners and Friends
- Al `Arish: an abandoned fishing village in pre-oil Qatar. 19 January 2020We are in Qatar. Abandoned villages once inhabited by fisherman and pearl drivers speckle the northern coast. They’re usually small, and at times boasting no more than five or six […]Ivan
- “Half-Hangit” Maggie Dickson: the woman who survived the hangman’s noose. 18 January 2020Maggie Dickson was consigned to the gallows on Edinburgh’s historic Grassmarket on September 2, 1724. So, it was unlikely that anyone attending her public execution thought they would see her […]Leo S
- The splendid grave of the dancer Rudol’f Nureev covered by a rug like mosaic 17 January 2020A short distance from Paris is the Orthodox Cemetery Sainte-Geneviève-des-Bois, which houses many Orthodox Russians who died and were buried close to the French capital. Among these there is also […]Robin
- 122 and not feeling it: the (unhealthy) Lifestyle of the longest-lived person in history! 16 January 2020Ms. Jeanne Louise Calment was born in Arles (France) on February 21, 1875, a year before the battle of Little Big Horn, and a year before Alexander Bell patented the […]Adam
- The real Sleepy Hollow: where the legends lives! 15 January 2020From the listless repose of the place, and the peculiar character of its inhabitants, who are descendants from the original Dutch settlers, this sequestered glen has long been known by […]Robin
- Fire Island Lighthouse – history and ghosts! 14 January 2020The stately Fire Island Lighthouse, on Fire Island’s west end, was first opened in 1827 and is a familiar landmark on the barrier island where it stands 55 meters above […]Danijel90
- January 1985-2020: the anniversary of the greatest snowfall of the (last) century. 13 January 2020The snowfall of January 1985 in Italy is very popular still today: between 13 and 17 January many cities in the north of the country found themselves covered by almost […]Anya016
- Berlin: The Return of the Cows 12 January 2020Dietrich-Bonhoeffer Strasse is a quiet street in Berlin, which lies on the lively edge of gentrified Prenzlauerberg’s encroachment into Friedrichshain. If you are in the splendid German capital, apparently there […]Anya016
- Snagov Monastery: the island that (allegedly) houses the tomb of Dracula 11 January 2020We are in Romania. Transylvania has long been known as a place where vampires, werewolves, and the souls of the dead haunt dark forests, like Hoia Baciu forest, which has […]Ivan
- Fremont Troll – Seattle 10 January 2020A five and a half meters tall troll, made of cement lives underneath an overpass in Seattle’s Fremont neighborhood. With only half of its torso showing, the concrete statue appears […]Nathan