#Rumors: ONICO Warszawa want Leon.
Interesting rumor of the day: ONICO show interest in signing Wilfredo Leon.
It seems that ONICO Warszawa have ambitions plans for the coming years in polish Plusliga.
Their main target, according also to the Italian national newspaper “La Gazzetta dello Sport”, will be Wilfredo Leon.
However, ONICO are not the only team that will try to sign the Cuban born player. First of all, Perugia will try to keep him.
He has currently a two-year contract with an option to extend it for one more year.
Published by randomcollabs
Collaborators of www.random-times.com (for posts in collaborations between two or more authors) and www.randomvolley.com for generic news, galleries or other collaborations. View all posts by randomcollabs
You’re looking for something?
- Meikleour Beech Hedge: the Guinness Record holder for largest hedge in the world is a verdant Scottish bulwark. 25 October 2020The Meikleour Beech Hedge, located near the village of Meikleour, in Scotland, measures 30 meters (98 feet) in height, making it the tallest hedge in the world. Planted in 1745, […]Robin
- #TodayInHistory – October 25 24 October 2020October 25 – Some important events on this day. 1415 👉🏼 Battle of Agincourt: Henry V’s forces defeat larger French army and the longbow defeats the armoured knight 1616 👉🏼 […]randomcollabs
- Obake Kaidan: a flight of this “ghost staircase” has 40 steps on the way up, but only 39 steps on the way down…. 24 October 2020In the Nezu district of Tokyo there is a stone staircase know for a really strange feature. Known as Obake Kaidan, literally “Ghost Stairs”, it has 40 steps on your […]Nathan
- #TodayInHistory – October 24 23 October 2020October 24 – Some important events on this day. 1260 👉🏼 Qutuz, Mamluk Sultans of Egypt (1259-60), is assassinated by Baibars, a fellow Mamluk leader, who seizes power for himself […]randomcollabs
- Bolo Lêvedo: Portugal’s volcanic archipelago is home to addictively sweet and chewy muffins… 23 October 2020The beautiful island group of the Azores are one of the two autonomous regions of Portugal. Composed of nine very isolated volcanic islands, are situated in the North Atlantic Ocean […]Nathan
- #TodayInHistory – October 23 22 October 2020October 23 – Some important events on this day. 4004 BC 👉🏼 Archbishop James Ussher, Primate of All Ireland, announced in 1650 that the universe had been created at 8pm […]randomcollabs
- Sanatorio Durán: one of the most haunted places in Costa Rica 22 October 2020We are along the road to Irazú Volcano, 7 kilometers north of the city of Cartago, Costa Rica. It’s said Carlos Durán Cartín, an eminent physician who briefly served as […]Ivan
- #TodayInHistory – October 22 21 October 2020October 22 – Some important events on this day. 362 👉🏼 The temple of Apollo at Daphne, outside of Antioch, is destroyed in a mysterious fire 1633 👉🏼 Battle of […]randomcollabs
- New Jersey Devil’s Tree: an allegedly cursed tree that represents a town’s reckoning with a racist past. 21 October 2020Drivers near the corner of Mountain Road and Emerald Valley Lane in Bernards Township, New Jersey, come upon a tree that rises from the brush that, at sunset, becomes a […]Nathan
- The tragedy of Aberfan: what happened that fateful October 21, 1966 20 October 2020A terrible tragedy known across the world by the name of the South Wales village where it happened, Aberfan, occurred on this day, October 21, 1966, when millions of cubic […]Robin