The quarterfinal between Perugia and Monza ends in a brawl: the video
The quarterfinal between Perugia and Monza ends in a brawl. Here is what happened at the end of the match, won by Perugia in straight sets.
Published by Fran
Francesca De Marco, Fran, Cisca, Demar, come vi pare. Sono nata a Pavia e ho 27 anni da circa 3 o 4. Vivo in Svizzera e sono una di quelle ragazze su cui non hai nulla da dire. La via di mezzo che non si caga nessuno, insomma. View all posts by Fran
You’re looking for something?
- #TodayInHistory – October 28 27 October 2020October 28 – Some important events on this day. 1492 👉🏼 Christopher Columbus sights Cuba and claims it for Spain under the name “Juana” 1538 👉🏼 The first university in […]randomcollabs
- Vintage photographs from a 1930s Halloween 27 October 2020By now we know that Halloween is a festival with ancient origins that is celebrated on October 31st. Traditionally linked to the Anglo-Saxon world, westernization and globalization have now led […]Pavel
- Ballycotton Lighthouse, one of only two black lighthouses in Ireland 27 October 2020Built in the late 1840s, Ballycotton Lighthouse sits atop the unspoilt eponymous Island, in Ireland. On January 16, 1847 the paddle steamship Sirius, the first vessel to cross the Atlantic […]Nathan
- #TodayInHistory – October 27 26 October 2020October 27 – Some important events on this day. 312 👉🏼 Roman Emperor Constantine the Great is said to have received his famous Vision of the Cross. Constantine the Great’s […]randomcollabs
- Some Halloween urban legends that refuse to die 26 October 2020We’ve all heard the scary stories. And Halloween would be nothing without the tricks and, above all, wouldn’t be fun without a scare or two. That’s the allure of the […]Leo S
- John Wimble: a lifetime at sea… 26 October 2020At the age of 12 John boarded a ship for the first time. And that’s when the sea became his home. John Wimble was born in 1797 in Maidstone, Kent, […]Danijel90
- #TodayInHistory – October 26 25 October 2020October 26 – Some important events on this day. 740 👉🏼 An earthquake strikes Constantinople, causing damage to city walls and buildings 1366 👉🏼 Comet 55P/1366 U1 (Tempel-Tuttle) approaches 0.0229 […]randomcollabs
- Meikleour Beech Hedge: the Guinness Record holder for largest hedge in the world is a verdant Scottish bulwark. 25 October 2020The Meikleour Beech Hedge, located near the village of Meikleour, in Scotland, measures 30 meters (98 feet) in height, making it the tallest hedge in the world. Planted in 1745, […]Robin
- #TodayInHistory – October 25 24 October 2020October 25 – Some important events on this day. 1415 👉🏼 Battle of Agincourt: Henry V’s forces defeat larger French army and the longbow defeats the armoured knight 1616 👉🏼 […]randomcollabs
- Obake Kaidan: a flight of this “ghost staircase” has 40 steps on the way up, but only 39 steps on the way down…. 24 October 2020In the Nezu district of Tokyo there is a stone staircase know for a really strange feature. Known as Obake Kaidan, literally “Ghost Stairs”, it has 40 steps on your […]Nathan