The Drawing of Lots for the qualifications of the 2020 CEV Volleyball Champions League took place in the European Volleyball Confederation headquarters in Luxembourg City, Luxemburg.
According to the latest CEV Champions League Ranking List, 18 teams secured automatic berths for the 4th Round (pool stage).
The two teams will join them after the completion of the 3rd Round (the last round of qualifications) to form five pools of four teams. The Drawing of Lots for the pool stage will be conducted on October 25 in Sofia, Bulgaria, during the 2019 European Volleyball Gala.
Now, as for the Drawing of Lots for the qualifications (1st, 2nd, and 3rd Round), 10 teams will be vying for a spot in the pool stage.
The qualifications will set of with 4 teams playing the 1st Round (1st leg on October 22-24; 2nd leg on October 29-31):
• Mladost Zagreb (CRO) vs. IBB Polonia London (ENG) /W1
• Mladost Brčko (BIH) vs. Benfica Lisboa (POR) /W2
The winners of the first-round matchups will join another 6 teams in the 2nd Round (1st leg on November 5-7; 2nd leg on November 12-14):
• W1 vs. SK Zadruga AICH/DOB (AUT) /W3
• W2 vs. OK Budva (MNE) /W4
• Shakhtior Soligorsk (BLR) vs. VaLePa Sastamala (FIN) /W5
• C.S. Municipal Arcada Galați (ROU) vs. Vojvodina NS Seme Novi Sad (SRB) /W6
The winners of the second-round matchups will play the 3rd Round (1st leg November 19-21; 2nd leg November 26-28), whose winners will qualify for the 4th Round – pool stage:
• W4 vs. W3
• W6 vs. W5
Source and Photos: cev.lu