#Transfers: Ferreira de Barros from Sora to Tours.
Globo Banca Popolare del Frusinate Sora, the Italian team last in the standings, greets its Brazilian outside hitter Joao Rafael Ferreira De Barros. The player, author of 258 points in Superlega, will play in Tours in place of the unavailable Cupkovic until the end of the current season.
Published by Ivan
Graphic and collaborator for www.random-times.com From Sofia, Bulgaria. Despite my 31years old, I lived in 8 different countries. While I write, I explore the world, I watch movies and fall down the stairs. View all posts by Ivan
You’re looking for something?
Partners and Friends
- Spanish Flu: the deadliest epidemic in human history 1 April 2020From 1918 to 1920, a strain of influenza known as Spanish flu caused a global pandemic, spreading rapidly and killing indiscriminately young, old, sick and otherwise-healthy people, and at least […]Pavel
- The lost children of the Alleghenies (found by a dream) 1 April 2020In the mid-19th century, two young boys, George and Joseph Cox, then aged seven and five respectively, wandered from their homes in Pavia, Pennsylvania, never to be seen alive again. […]Nathan
- #TodayInHistory – April 1 1 April 2020April 1 – Some Important Events on this day 374 👉🏼 Comet 1P/374 E1 (Halley) approaches within 0.0884 AUs of Earth ☄️ 527 👉🏼 Byzantine Emperor Justin I names his […]randomcollabs
- The remarkable story of Eyam’s self-quarantine in the 17th century 31 March 2020November 1st 1666, All Saints Day. The plague takes away its latest victim in the remote village of Eyam, England. One of the many deaths from the Great Plague of […]Adam
- Execution Rocks Lighthouse – New York 31 March 2020The solitary Execution Rocks Lighthouse in the Long Island Sound guards the way to mansions which inspired The Great Gatsby, but also hides a macabre history of murder. In the […]Anya016
- #TodayInHistory – March 31 31 March 2020March 31 – Some Important Events on this day 1146 👉🏼 Bernard of Clairvaux preaches his famous sermon in a field at Vézelay, urging the necessity of a Second Crusade. […]randomcollabs
- Friar’s Bush Graveyard: the big (and grisly) history of the oldest Christian burial ground in Belfast ~ 30 March 2020The sense of ancient mystery enshrouding the old walled cemetery in south Belfast has long fascinated historians and local people alike. Though it’s only two acres in size, the oldest […]Leo S
- #March 30, 1282: when Sicilian’s bells rang out for freedom 30 March 2020On this day, March 30, 1282 Sicilians decided that they had had enough and in a brutal uprising known as the War of the Vespers turned on their oppressors: the […]Robin
- #TodayInHistory – March 30 30 March 2020March 30 – Some Important Events on this day 240 BC 👉🏼 1st recorded perihelion passage of Halley’s Comet ☄️ 1282 👉🏼 The people of Sicily rebel against the Angevin […]randomcollabs
- Tomino’s hell: the creepy legend of a cursed poetry. 29 March 2020Can some verses hurt someone? A popular Japanese story is about a poem called “Tomino’s Hell” (トミノの地獄). They say that you should only read with your mind, and never out […]Pavel