Transfers Bomb: Matey Kaziyski in Calzedonia Verona
The three-time CEV Champions League and four-time FIVB Club World Championship winner Matey Kaziyski returned to play in Italy after a season in Japan.
The bulgarian outside-hitter arrived in Verona last night where he was warmly welcomed by Calzedonia Verona fans. He will join the team and will be a big boost for Verona in the rest of the main part of the championship and in the playoffs.
Source photos: bluvolley verona on facebook
Published by Ivan
Graphic and collaborator for www.random-times.com From Sofia, Bulgaria. Despite my 31years old, I lived in 8 different countries. While I write, I explore the world, I watch movies and fall down the stairs. View all posts by Ivan
You’re looking for something?
- #TodayInHistory – September 29 28 September 2020September 29 – Some important events on this day. 522 BC 👉🏼 Darius I of Persia kills Magian usurper Gaumâta, securing his hold as king of the Persian Empire 480 […]randomcollabs
- Buried Alive: the creepy true legend of Julia Legare 28 September 2020When the golden beams of the suns light shine through the Spanish moss draped trees at the Edisto Island Presbyterian Church, South Carolina, its easy to think that a slow-moving […]Leo S
- #TodayInHistory – September 28 27 September 2020September 28 – Some important events on this day. 48 BC 👉🏼 Pompey the Great is assassinated on orders of King Ptolemy of Egypt after landing in Egypt. 935 👉🏼 […]randomcollabs
- The world’s cheapest electric car that costs $930 and can be mailed to your door 27 September 2020If you’ve been dreaming of an electric car, but can’t yet afford to buy a Tesla, you can start low. Really low. Changli is the world’s cheapest electric car, it […]Danijel90
- September 27, 1825: the first time in history that a steam locomotive carry passengers on a public railway 26 September 2020For the first time in history a steam locomotive carried passengers on a public railway on this day, September 27, 1825. The engine was called Locomotion No. 1 and in […]Robin
- #TodayInHistory – September 27 26 September 2020September 27 – Some important events on this day. 1066 👉🏼 William the Conqueror’s troops set sail for England. In 1066 the course of British history changed forever when William, […]randomcollabs
- The Stromatolites of Hamelin Pool – Australia 26 September 2020Located within a sheltered bay on the coast of Western Australia, theb Hamelin Pool Marine Nature Reserve appears at first glance to be a regular rock-strewn beach, though the rocks […]Nathan
- #TodayInHistory – September 26 25 September 2020September 26 – Some important events on this day. 46 BC 👉🏼 Julius Caesar dedicates a temple to his mythical ancestor Venus Genetrix in accordance with a vow he made […]randomcollabs
- Edivo Vina Winery: dive for a drink at Croatia’s first and only underwater winery! 25 September 2020If you love wine and wandering around French vineyards or visiting California Wine Country isn’t adventurous enough for you, a trip to Croatia’s Pelješac peninsula might need to be your […]Danijel90
- #TodayInHistory – September 25 24 September 2020September 25 – Some important events on this day. 303 👉🏼 On a voyage preaching the gospel, Saint Fermin of Pamplona is beheaded in Amiens, France. 1066 👉🏼 Battle of […]randomcollabs