Argentina: the season is over
After a first suspension until March 30 due the coronavirus pandemic, the 4 semi-finalists of the ACLAV League (Bolivar, UPCN, Ciudad and Gigantes) agreed to definitively cancel the championship without assigning the title. The qualified formation for the next South American Club Championship will be decided with an event to be defined in which the aforementioned 4 teams will take part.
Published by Nathan
Adelaide, Australia 🇦🇺 Writer ✍🏼 Globe-Trotter 🌏 View all posts by Nathan
You’re looking for something?
Partners and Friends
- #TodayInHistory – June 3 2 June 2020June 3 – Some important events on this day. 1539 👉🏼 Hernando de Soto claims Florida for Spain. Commissioned by the Spanish crown to conquer Florida, Hernando de Soto and […]randomcollabs
- After 17 years underground, periodical cicadas will emerge in some areas of United States 2 June 2020You know what 2020 is missing? An invasion of trillions of screaming cicadas after 17 years underground! Yes, seriously. 2020 is the year of “Brood IX”, a horde of more […]randomcollabs
- #TodayInHistory – June 2 1 June 2020June 2 – Some important events on this day. 455 👉🏼 King Gaiseric and the Vandals sack Rome – Rome looted for 14 days 1763 👉🏼 Pontiac’s Rebellion: At what […]randomcollabs
- Louise the Unfortunate’s grave at Natchez City Cemetery – Mississippi 1 June 2020The interesting headstones and epitaphs in Mississippi’s Natchez City Cemetery teach visitors about the area’s pioneering families. The cemetery was established in 1822, at which time many bodies were moved […]Leo S
- #June 1, 1935: first test for drivers! 31 May 2020In 1934 in Britain there were about one and a half million cars on the roads, but despite the relatively low number, more than 7,000 people were killed in road […]Robin
- #TodayInHistory – June 1 31 May 2020June 1 – Some important events on this day. 4000 BC 👉🏼 Approximate domestication of the horse in the Eurasian steppes near Dereivka, central Ukraine. But this is just a […]randomcollabs
- Bored? Take a virtual murder tour of medieval London! 31 May 2020On the Wednesday September 14, 1337 the Coroner and Sheriffs were informed that Juliana Prickfield, a washerwoman, had been found dead at the Hospital of St Katherine. The jurors found […]Leo S
- #TodayInHistory – May 31 30 May 2020May 31 – Some important events on this day. 1279 BC 👉🏼 Ramesses II, also known as Ramesses the Great becomes Pharaoh of Ancient Egypt (19th Dynasty). Did you know? […]randomcollabs
- Sarmizegetusa Regia: the legendary capital of the Dacians 30 May 2020We are in Romania. Hidden in the dense forests of the Carpathians, Sarmizegetusa Regia is one of the oldest, most surprising and mysterious historical attractions in the country. From the […]Ivan
- Voltaire: writer, philosopher and…..rebel 29 May 2020As he lay dying on this day, May 30, 1778, the great French writer Voltaire noticed that the lamp next to his bed was violently flickering and flaring up. “What? […]Robin