Confirmations: Also Russel stays in Cannes
Another confirmations for Cannes: after Mouiel, Klyamar, Aciobanitei and Koncilja, and the arrivals of Gelinski and Averill, it seems that the French side closed its starting six for 2020/21 season, with the confirmation of US opposite Kyle Russel. For him this will be second season in Cannes.
Published by robin_11
You’re looking for something?
Partners and Friends
- D-Day: the day that changed Europe’s history 5 June 2020The biggest land, air and seaborne invasion the world has ever known was launched on this day, June 6 1944. Codenamed Operation Overlord, everybody now knows it simply as D-Day. […]Robin
- #TodayInHistory – June 6 5 June 2020June 6 – Some important events on this day. 1242 👉🏼 24 wagonloads of Talmudic books burned in Paris 1391 👉🏼 Inhabitants of Seville, Spain, massacre 5,000 Jews 🇪🇸 1523 […]randomcollabs
- World’s hottest Gummy Bear: 900 times hotter than a Jalapeno pepper! 5 June 2020After the world’s hottest lollipop, know as “the toe of Satan”, and world’s hottest candy, the devious minds at Flamethrower Candy Company, based in St. Louis, Missouri, have created the […]Leo S
- #TodayInHistory – June 5 4 June 2020June 5 – Some important events on this day. 1661 👉🏼 Isaac Newton admitted as a student to Trinity College, Cambridge 1805 👉🏼 1st recorded tornado in “Tornado Alley” (Southern […]randomcollabs
- Elizabeth Bay Ghost Town – Namibia 4 June 2020We are in southern coast of Namibia, 25 km south of Lüderitz. Even though it often seems to be forgotten in the shadow of its counterpart Kolmanskop, also Elizabeth Bay […]Ivan
- #June 4, 1940: Operation Dynamo at Dunkirk ends 3 June 2020The so called “miracle” of Dunkirk was completed on this day, June 4, 1940, with the evacuation of over 330,000 troops from the besieged port on the war-torn French side […]Robin
- #TodayInHistory – June 4 3 June 2020June 4 – Some important events on this day. 781 BC 👉🏼 Oldest Chinese recording of a solar eclipse 1070 👉🏼 Roquefort cheese created in a cave near Roquefort, France […]randomcollabs
- Grand Midway Hotel – Pennsylvania: the haunted Hotel with the world’s largest Ouija board on the roof. 3 June 2020This hotel, which still houses a few invite-only guests, is no longer in full operation and has a lot of history hidden within it. It was bought by its current […]Nathan
- #TodayInHistory – June 3 2 June 2020June 3 – Some important events on this day. 1539 👉🏼 Hernando de Soto claims Florida for Spain. Commissioned by the Spanish crown to conquer Florida, Hernando de Soto and […]randomcollabs
- After 17 years underground, periodical cicadas will emerge in some areas of United States 2 June 2020You know what 2020 is missing? An invasion of trillions of screaming cicadas after 17 years underground! Yes, seriously. 2020 is the year of “Brood IX”, a horde of more […]randomcollabs