Italy: Vibo Valentia confirms the rumors – hired Frenchman outside-hitter Rossard.
After the advances of about a month ago, the Italian club Vibo Valentia confirms the new player: the French outside-hitter Thibault Rossard, last season in Turkey, Fenerbahce.
Published by Anya016
Volleyball player from Germany and photographer for hobby. Based in Switzerland. www.anyaphotos.de View all posts by Anya016
You’re looking for something?
Partners and Friends
- The ambitious Google plan to digitize 100,000 historic texts in Belgium 5 July 2020In September, a fleet of secure vehicles will come to a 17th-century building in Antwerp, Belgium, to receive a heavily protected cargo, and then escape with the goods to a […]Robin
- Louis Réard and the birth of the Bikini 4 July 2020Millions of men would come to be grateful that Frenchman Louis Réard, a car mechanic, had an unlikely sideline in the 1940s: he also looked after his mother’s lingerie boutique […]Robin
- #TodayInHistory – July 5 4 July 2020July 5 – Some important events on this day. 1166 👉🏼 Austrian town of Bad Kleinkirchheim is first mentioned, in an ecclesiastical document 🇦🇹 1643 👉🏼 1st recorded tornado in […]randomcollabs
- Fingal’s Cave, the “Cave of Melody” in Scotland 4 July 2020Usually you not hear, in the same sentence, names like Queen Victoria, Matthew Barney, Jules Verne, and Pink Floyd but, strangely enough, there is a place that they all share. […]Ivan
- July 4: It’s Independence Day for the U.S. 3 July 2020One of the most significant dates in the calendar of the United States, on this day, July 4 1776, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the Continental Congress adopts the Declaration of Independence, […]Nathan
- #TodayInHistory – July 4 3 July 2020July 4 – Some important events on this day. 1187 👉🏼 Battle of Hittin (Tiberias): 1st sultan of Egypt and Syria Saladin defeats Reinoud of Châtillo 1776 👉🏼 According to […]randomcollabs
- Benne Wafers: a crispy cookie from South Carolina, first introduced during the slave trade. 3 July 2020Benne Wafer (Sesame Seed Cookies) have been a South Carolina’s favorite for over a hundred years. They are light, crisp, and paper thin with a delightful nutty taste that is […]Nathan
- #TodayInHistory – July 3 2 July 2020July 3 – Some important events on this day. 324 👉🏼 Battle of Adrianople: Roman Emperor Constantine I defeats his co-emperor Licinius, who flees to Byzantium 1187 👉🏼 Battle of […]randomcollabs
- Łapalice Castle – The never completed derelict mansion of a Polish artist. 2 July 2020This eerie castle rots within the small village of Łapalice, Poland. It was abandoned before it was even completed, essentially doomed to exist as a shadow of what it could […]Adam
- #TodayInHistory – July 2 1 July 2020July 2 – Some important events on this day. 626 👉🏼 Incident at Xuanwu Gate: in fear of assassination, Li Shimin ambushes and kills his rival brothers Li Yuanji and […]randomcollabs