Superlega: Vibo Valentia – Modena will play in Reggio Calabria
The president of the society Tonno Callipo Calabria Vibo Valentia Pippo Callipo, which has accepted the request received from the Mayor of Reggio Calabria Giuseppe Falcomatà, has forwarded to the Lega Volleyball Serie A (which authorized the move) the request to move to the PalaCalafiore of Reggio Calabria for the Superlega’s match of November, 25 2018 between Tonno Callipo Calabria and Azimut Leo Shoes Modena.
Published by randomcollabs
Collaborators of www.random-times.com (for posts in collaborations between two or more authors) and www.randomvolley.com for generic news, galleries or other collaborations. View all posts by randomcollabs
You’re looking for something?
- Why the Halloween colors are black and orange? 29 October 2020Probably, we tend to take holiday colors for granted, not giving them too much thought since they’re simply ingrained in our culture. And It’s usually pretty obvious what colors go […]Leo S
- Grange Lido: Abandoned for over 20 years, this art deco seaside swimming pool is a magnificent waste. 29 October 2020We are in Grange-over-Sands, England. Built in 1932, this once-glorious seaside outdoor pool has been left to rot for over 25 years. The lido, an open-air public pool that was […]Ivan
- #TodayInHistory – October 29 28 October 2020October 29 – Some important events on this day. 539 BC 👉🏼 King Cyrus “the Great” of Persia marches into Babylon, freeing Jewish captives and allowing them to return home […]randomcollabs
- The curious history behind some popular Halloween traditions 28 October 2020Now a night of frolic especially for children in America but now also all over the world, this autumn holiday is actually a mix of old rituals remembering the dead […]Leo S
- The haunted fields of Andersonville~ 28 October 2020When it comes to haunted places in the Deep South of United States, two cities often come to mind: Charleston, South Carolina and Savannah, Georgia. If you’ve ever been to […]Leo S
- #TodayInHistory – October 28 27 October 2020October 28 – Some important events on this day. 1492 👉🏼 Christopher Columbus sights Cuba and claims it for Spain under the name “Juana” 1538 👉🏼 The first university in […]randomcollabs
- Vintage photographs from a 1930s Halloween 27 October 2020By now we know that Halloween is a festival with ancient origins that is celebrated on October 31st. Traditionally linked to the Anglo-Saxon world, westernization and globalization have now led […]Pavel
- Ballycotton Lighthouse, one of only two black lighthouses in Ireland 27 October 2020Built in the late 1840s, Ballycotton Lighthouse sits atop the unspoilt eponymous Island, in Ireland. On January 16, 1847 the paddle steamship Sirius, the first vessel to cross the Atlantic […]Nathan
- #TodayInHistory – October 27 26 October 2020October 27 – Some important events on this day. 312 👉🏼 Roman Emperor Constantine the Great is said to have received his famous Vision of the Cross. Constantine the Great’s […]randomcollabs
- Some Halloween urban legends that refuse to die 26 October 2020We’ve all heard the scary stories. And Halloween would be nothing without the tricks and, above all, wouldn’t be fun without a scare or two. That’s the allure of the […]Leo S