Nicolas Hoag is a new Perugia’s player. Stoychev to Siena?
The outside hitter Nicolas Hoag, who started the season in Sczeczin, will not go to Siena, but has been officialized by Perugia. Stoychev will train in Siena?
Nicolas Hoag and Radostin Stoychev, Photos from Web.
Published by randomcollabs
Collaborators of www.random-times.com (for posts in collaborations between two or more authors) and www.randomvolley.com for generic news, galleries or other collaborations. View all posts by randomcollabs
You’re looking for something?
Partners and Friends
- #TodayInHistory – June 2 1 June 2020June 2 – Some important events on this day. 455 👉🏼 King Gaiseric and the Vandals sack Rome – Rome looted for 14 days 1763 👉🏼 Pontiac’s Rebellion: At what […]randomcollabs
- Louise the Unfortunate’s grave at Natchez City Cemetery – Mississippi 1 June 2020The interesting headstones and epitaphs in Mississippi’s Natchez City Cemetery teach visitors about the area’s pioneering families. The cemetery was established in 1822, at which time many bodies were moved […]Leo S
- #June 1, 1935: first test for drivers! 31 May 2020In 1934 in Britain there were about one and a half million cars on the roads, but despite the relatively low number, more than 7,000 people were killed in road […]Robin
- #TodayInHistory – June 1 31 May 2020June 1 – Some important events on this day. 4000 BC 👉🏼 Approximate domestication of the horse in the Eurasian steppes near Dereivka, central Ukraine. But this is just a […]randomcollabs
- Bored? Take a virtual murder tour of medieval London! 31 May 2020On the Wednesday September 14, 1337 the Coroner and Sheriffs were informed that Juliana Prickfield, a washerwoman, had been found dead at the Hospital of St Katherine. The jurors found […]Leo S
- #TodayInHistory – May 31 30 May 2020May 31 – Some important events on this day. 1279 BC 👉🏼 Ramesses II, also known as Ramesses the Great becomes Pharaoh of Ancient Egypt (19th Dynasty). Did you know? […]randomcollabs
- Sarmizegetusa Regia: the legendary capital of the Dacians 30 May 2020We are in Romania. Hidden in the dense forests of the Carpathians, Sarmizegetusa Regia is one of the oldest, most surprising and mysterious historical attractions in the country. From the […]Ivan
- Voltaire: writer, philosopher and…..rebel 29 May 2020As he lay dying on this day, May 30, 1778, the great French writer Voltaire noticed that the lamp next to his bed was violently flickering and flaring up. “What? […]Robin
- #TodayInHistory – May 30 29 May 2020May 30 – Some important events on this day. 1431 👉🏼 Hundred Years’ War: 19 year old Joan of Arc is burned at the stake by an English-dominated tribunal in […]randomcollabs
- Thai funeral cookbooks: to preserve recipes and memories~ 29 May 2020If recently you’ve been to a wedding, probably you’ve been handed a wedding program upon your arrival, featuring photographs of the happy couple, tidbits about how they met, details about […]Leo S