Video: Donovan Dzavoronok with a really crazy save against Latina
Donovan Dzavoronok was far away from the court, jumping over the advertising panels. The Czech player has managed to make one of the best saves so far this season in italian Superlega!
Superlega Round 15.
Photogallery of the match.
Published by randomcollabs
Collaborators of www.random-times.com (for posts in collaborations between two or more authors) and www.randomvolley.com for generic news, galleries or other collaborations. View all posts by randomcollabs
You’re looking for something?
Partners and Friends
- Oymyakon: the coldest permanently inhabited place on Earth 6 December 2019The Russian village of Oymyakon is one of the coldest inhabited places in the world, which has recorded the lowest temperature in any place inhabited by man and which sees […]Pavel
- 6# Samichlaus, the beer from Austria brewed only on Saint Nicholas’s Day. 6 December 2019Like Santa Claus, the brewers of Samichlaus beer carry out a very special task each December, when Austria’s Schloss Eggenberg brewery prepares a batch of Samichlaus on Saint Nicholas’s Day, […]Leo S
- 5# Sinterklaas Pepernoten – Netherlands 5 December 2019Pepernoten (literally pepper nuts) are little, brown spice cookies very popular before and during the Dutch holiday Sinterklaasavond, or Saint Nicholas’s Eve. Sinterklaasavond occurs on the night of December 5 […]Robin
- An alternative side of Brooklyn: Gravesend’s Accidental Park 4 December 2019It seems like every square inch of New York City has been categorized, labeled, and put in more or less probable tourist guides. But if you know where to look […]Nathan
- 4# Christmas Cake and Cheese: a big deal in Yorkshire – England! 4 December 2019Yorkshire, a historic county of Northern England and the largest in the United Kingdom, has its a curious variety of weird and wonderful traditions often unknown on the rest of […]Leo S
- The sunken city of Pavlopetri: the oldest submerged city in the Mediterranean 3 December 2019Pavlopetri, in Greek: Παυλοπέτρι, is an anonymous village opposite the island of Elafonisos, on whose beach, in 1967, an exceptionally important discovery was made for world archeology: an ancient submerged […]Pavel
- 3# From the bathtub to the table: Christmas Eve Carp! 3 December 2019There are many ways to ensure your meal is fresh: first, you can grow it yourself, or you can buy it directly from the farm. Or you can take it […]Nathan
- 2# Gata at Geghard Monastery – Armenia 2 December 2019We are in the rugged Upper Azat Valley in Armenia, around the entrance to the rock-carved Geghard Monastery. Here you’ll notice elderly ladies clustered around roadside stalls leading to the […]Ivan
- Armenia: the architectural beauty of the Geghard monastery 2 December 2019We are in Armenia’s Upper Azat Valley, east of Yerevan. At the turn of the fourth century, only this nation in the world had accepted Christianity as its official religion, […]Ivan
- 1# Christmas Risengrød, the Danish rice pudding that appeases wicked elves! 1 December 2019In Denmark, the tradition of eating rice pudding, or risengrød, on Christmas starts with a mischievous elf. In many European countries, traditions linked to Christmastime feature magical creatures who are […]Nathan