#France: Photogallery of Nice-Nantes
France Ligue A Round 22
Published by randomcollabs
Collaborators of www.random-times.com (for posts in collaborations between two or more authors) and www.randomvolley.com for generic news, galleries or other collaborations. View all posts by randomcollabs
You’re looking for something?
- The Hardy Tree: the churchyard ash tree surrounded by hundreds of gravestones placed there by author Thomas Hardy 30 November 2020Inside an ancient churchyard in London an ash tree is encircled with hundreds of overlapping gravestones, placed there by classic novelist Thomas Hardy. The cemetery, alongside London’s St. Pancras Old […]Nathan
- #TodayInHistory – November 30 29 November 2020November 30 – Some important events on this day. 1016 👉🏼 Cnut the Great [Canute], King of Denmark, claims the English throne after the death of Edmund ‘Ironside’ 1406 👉🏼 […]randomcollabs
- How to seduce a turkey: a bizarre sex experiments of the 1960s 29 November 2020Two men lurking over the pen. Meanwhile a large, male turkey walked in a circle, readying his mating dance, waiting for the right moment. The moment arrived and, clueless and […]Leo S
- #TodayInHistory – November 29 28 November 2020November 29 – Some important events on this day. 526 👉🏼 A possible date for the Antioch earthquake in present-day Syria (then the Byzantine Empire) which killed 200,000 people 1349 […]randomcollabs
- Tarpeian Rock: in the early Roman empire, people deemed traditors and criminals were tossed to their deaths from this rock 28 November 2020Tarpeian Rock, or locally Rupe Tarpea, is a steep cliff located on the southern side of the Capitoline Hill, just above the Roman Forum and, for centuries, the location was […]Danilo G.
- #TodayInHistory – November 28 27 November 2020November 28 – Some important events on this day. 1291 👉🏼 Eleanor of Castile, wife of King Edward I of England, dies in Northamptonshire. Crosses are erected where her body […]randomcollabs
- Why one Australian Island celebrates thanksgiving 27 November 2020Norfolk Island is tiny, both in size and population. It is an Australian territory hundreds of miles from the mainland, that hosts fewer than 2,000 inhabitants. It has nice blue […]Nathan
- Horatio Nelson: from frail guy to National Hero 26 November 2020Often maggot-infested, the food was often uneatable, living quarters were tiny and discipline was extremely strict, with the threat of lashing punishment by the cat-o’-nine-tails ever present. Winston Churchill would […]Leo S
- #TodayInHistory – November 27 26 November 2020November 27 – Some important events on this day. 176 👉🏼 Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius grants his son Commodus the rank of Imperator 1095 👉🏼 Pope Urban II preaches 1st […]randomcollabs
- Marlborough pie: a luxurious 19th-Century Thanksgiving Pie 26 November 2020Apparently, four kinds of pie were traditional for Thanksgiving: mince, cranberry, pumpkin, and a kind called Marlborough, a glorification of everyday apple, is said. The single-crust pie of stewed apples […]Nathan