#Confirmations: Venno in Galatasaray for one more season.
Oliver Venno, one of the top scorers of Turkish Championship, will wear Galatasaray’s Jersey for one more season.
Published by randomcollabs
Collaborators of www.random-times.com (for posts in collaborations between two or more authors) and www.randomvolley.com for generic news, galleries or other collaborations. View all posts by randomcollabs
You’re looking for something?
Partners and Friends
- The splendid grave of the dancer Rudol’f Nureev covered by a rug like mosaic 17 January 2020A short distance from Paris is the Orthodox Cemetery Sainte-Geneviève-des-Bois, which houses many Orthodox Russians who died and were buried close to the French capital. Among these there is also […]Robin
- 122 and not feeling it: the (unhealthy) Lifestyle of the longest-lived person in history! 16 January 2020Ms. Jeanne Louise Calment was born in Arles (France) on February 21, 1875, a year before the battle of Little Big Horn, and a year before Alexander Bell patented the […]Adam
- The real Sleepy Hollow: where the legends lives! 15 January 2020From the listless repose of the place, and the peculiar character of its inhabitants, who are descendants from the original Dutch settlers, this sequestered glen has long been known by […]Robin
- Fire Island Lighthouse – history and ghosts! 14 January 2020The stately Fire Island Lighthouse, on Fire Island’s west end, was first opened in 1827 and is a familiar landmark on the barrier island where it stands 55 meters above […]Danijel90
- January 1985-2020: the anniversary of the greatest snowfall of the (last) century. 13 January 2020The snowfall of January 1985 in Italy is very popular still today: between 13 and 17 January many cities in the north of the country found themselves covered by almost […]Anya016
- Berlin: The Return of the Cows 12 January 2020Dietrich-Bonhoeffer Strasse is a quiet street in Berlin, which lies on the lively edge of gentrified Prenzlauerberg’s encroachment into Friedrichshain. If you are in the splendid German capital, apparently there […]Anya016
- Snagov Monastery: the island that (allegedly) houses the tomb of Dracula 11 January 2020We are in Romania. Transylvania has long been known as a place where vampires, werewolves, and the souls of the dead haunt dark forests, like Hoia Baciu forest, which has […]Ivan
- Fremont Troll – Seattle 10 January 2020A five and a half meters tall troll, made of cement lives underneath an overpass in Seattle’s Fremont neighborhood. With only half of its torso showing, the concrete statue appears […]Nathan
- Son-in-Law Eggs: The curious story behind this Thai food delicacy 9 January 2020In Thai legend, a probably devious protective mother’s led to the creation of son-in-law eggs or, locally, kai look keuy. As story goes (and, like most stories, its origins and […]Nathan
- A splendid collection of rare color Photos of Paris taken about 100 Years Ago 8 January 2020For most of us are normal to see historical photographs in black and white, due to the diffusion of monochrome films during the early years of photographic technique. The color […]Robin