João Rafael ends season in Qatar!
The Brazilian spiker João Rafael, one of the brilliant protagonist in the last italian Superlega with Sora (with which he extended the contract also for next season) signed with the Qatar club Al Arabi, with whom he will play the Qatar Cup and the Emir Cup, the two competitions that end the season in the country. His debut is scheduled for next weekend against the league leaders Al Rayyan.
Published by randomcollabs
Collaborators of www.random-times.com (for posts in collaborations between two or more authors) and www.randomvolley.com for generic news, galleries or other collaborations. View all posts by randomcollabs
You’re looking for something?
- New Jersey Devil’s Tree: an allegedly cursed tree that represents a town’s reckoning with a racist past. 21 October 2020Drivers near the corner of Mountain Road and Emerald Valley Lane in Bernards Township, New Jersey, come upon a tree that rises from the brush that, at sunset, becomes a […]Nathan
- The tragedy of Aberfan: what happened that fateful October 21, 1966 20 October 2020A terrible tragedy known across the world by the name of the South Wales village where it happened, Aberfan, occurred on this day, October 21, 1966, when millions of cubic […]Robin
- #TodayInHistory – October 21 20 October 2020October 21 – Some important events on this day. 335 👉🏼 Roman Emperor Constantine the Great rules that Jews are not allowed to purchase and circumcise Christian slaves 1520 👉🏼 […]randomcollabs
- When was the lighthouse invented? 👀 20 October 2020Guiding ships for countless centuries, as well as looking spectacular on the horizon, every lighthouse boast at least one of fascinating story. From humble beginnings as primitive flames to their […]Anya016
- #TodayInHistory – October 20 19 October 2020October 20 – Some important events on this day. 1097 👉🏼 1st Crusaders arrive in Antioch during the First Crusade 1603 👉🏼 Chinese uprising in the Philippines fails after 23,000 […]randomcollabs
- Old San Juan cemetery: the white graveyard overlooking the ocean that is accessed through a tunnel. 19 October 2020According locals, in San Juan, Puerto Rico, even a cemetery is extraordinary. And, apparently, this is one of the most beautiful in the world. Nestled on a hill in front […]Robin
- #TodayInHistory – October 19 18 October 2020October 19 – Some important events on this day. 202 BC 👉🏼 Battle of Zama: Hannibal Barca and the Carthaginian army are defeated by Roman legions under Scipio Africanus, ending […]randomcollabs
- Hellhound on my trail: the lost guitar of Robert Johnson 18 October 2020Most people have heard the story, in one form or another, of the legendary Delta Blues guitar player who went by the name of Robert Johnson. According to the legend, […]Danijel90
- #TodayInHistory – October 18 17 October 2020October 18 – Some important events on this day. 1009 👉🏼 The Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem is destroyed by the Fatimid caliph Al-Hakim bi-Amr Allah, who hacks […]randomcollabs
- El Cañuelo: the small fort that played a huge role defending Puerto Rico’s capital city 17 October 2020Puerto Rico is well known for its well-preserved Spanish fortifications in Old San Juan, such as El Morro, the most visited tourist attraction on the island. However, while you exploring […]Robin