Ivan Zaytsev in Modena until 2023
After a lot of different information and rumors, it is officially confirmed – Ivan Zaytsev remains in Modena.
Modena Volley and Ivan Zaytsev have decided to extend the previously signed three-year contract for another two seasons.
Ivan Zaytsev will wear a jersey of Modena Volley by the end of the season 2022/2023.
Published by Nathan
Adelaide, Australia 🇦🇺 Writer ✍🏼 Globe-Trotter 🌏 View all posts by Nathan
You’re looking for something?
Partners and Friends
- Pidhirtsi Castle: one of the most valuable palace-garden complexes in the Ukrainian’s eastern borderlands—and one of the most haunted! 9 July 2020We are in Pidhirtsi, Ukraine. For believers, the country itself is filled with legends and mysticism, and Pidhirsti castle (Ukrainian: Підгорецький замок; Polish: zamek w Podhorcach) is also known as […]Ivan
- #TodayInHistory – July 9 8 July 2020July 9 – Some important events on this day. 1401 👉🏼 Turko-Mongol ruler Tamerlane (Timur) destroys Baghdad, killing 20,000 1776 👉🏼 Declaration of Independence is read to George Washington’s troops […]randomcollabs
- The colonial era ghosts that still haunt the streets of Yorktown, the landmark village of the American Revolution 8 July 2020It is said that the town of Yorktown is haunted. From Cornwallis’ Cave on the banks of the York River, to Crawford Road, the town is a magnet for urban […]Leo S
- #TodayInHistory – July 8 7 July 2020July 8 – Some important events on this day. 1099 👉🏼 First Crusade: 15,000 starving Christian soldiers march in religious procession around Jerusalem as its Muslim defenders look on 1497 […]randomcollabs
- Peche Island Rear Range Light in Marine City, Michigan – the retired lighthouse 7 July 2020Isle aux Pêches, French for Fisheries Island, is a Canadian Island situated at the confluence of the Detroit River and Lake St. Clair. On July 13, 1892, Congress passed an […]Nathan
- #TodayInHistory – July 7 6 July 2020July 7 – Some important events on this day. 1456 👉🏼 A retrial verdict acquits Joan of Arc of heresy 25 years after her death 1520 👉🏼 Battle of Otumba, […]randomcollabs
- Kościół w Kartuzach: the coffin-shaped church in Poland where monks once slept in coffins 6 July 2020Despite It’s hard to tell from the ground, if you take to the skies you’ll see that this 14th-century Gothic church is shaped like a coffin. Yes, really a coffin. […]Nathan
- #TodayInHistory – July 6 5 July 2020July 6 – Some important events on this day. 1189 👉🏼 Richard the Lionheart is crowned King of England, upon the death of King Henry II 1348 👉🏼 Papal bull […]randomcollabs
- The ambitious Google plan to digitize 100,000 historic texts in Belgium 5 July 2020In September, a fleet of secure vehicles will come to a 17th-century building in Antwerp, Belgium, to receive a heavily protected cargo, and then escape with the goods to a […]Robin
- Louis Réard and the birth of the Bikini 4 July 2020Millions of men would come to be grateful that Frenchman Louis Réard, a car mechanic, had an unlikely sideline in the 1940s: he also looked after his mother’s lingerie boutique […]Robin