The Korean Volleyball Federation announces results and the final selection in the tryout (Draft) for the season of the V-League 2021/2022.
2021-2022 V-League Season, Men’s Foreign Players List:
• Ansan OK Financial Group Okman Volleyball Club – Leonardo Leyva (CUB) from Al Jazira
• Suwon KEPCO Vixtorm – Bardia Saadat (IRI) from OK Nis
• Daejon Samsung Fire&Marine Insurance Bluefangs – Kyle Russel (USA) from Suwon KEPCO Vixtorm
• Seoul Wooricard Wibee – Alexandre Ferreira (POR) | confirmed
• Uijeonbu KB Insurance Stars – Noumory Keita (MLI) | confirmed
• Chenoan Hyundai Capital Services Skywalkers – Bozidar Vucicevic (SRB) from ACH Volley Ljubljana
• Incheon Korean Air Jumbos – Lincoln Williams (AUS) from AS Cannes Volley Ball
There are very interesting financial terms of the contract for the selected players in 2021/2022 V-League season.
The contract period is from August 2021 to March 2022, with the option to continue until April.
For the first year, the contracted salary amount is $ 400,000, and for the second year and more (Contract renew) the salary amount will increase to $ 550,000. (Players of the 2020/2021 season, who re-sign a contract with the same team: $600,000).
Players are solely responsible for tax liabilities.
Bonuses for match victories are also applicable, as well as bonuses for champions and runners-up.