Road to the World Championship. The inaugural match confirmed at the Foro Italico.
The inaugural match, Italy-Japan, of World Championship 2018 will take place regularly at the Foro Italico, on Sunday 9 September at 7.30 pm.
The final decision was taken this morning after the Organizing Committee of the World Championship, thanks to the support of the Meteorological Air Force Service, verified that there are favorable weather conditions for the open match of competition.
Published by Fran
Francesca De Marco, Fran, Cisca, Demar, come vi pare. Sono nata a Pavia e ho 27 anni da circa 3 o 4. Vivo in Svizzera e sono una di quelle ragazze su cui non hai nulla da dire. La via di mezzo che non si caga nessuno, insomma. View all posts by Fran
You’re looking for something?
Partners and Friends
- #TodayInHistory – May 29 28 May 2020May 29 – Some important events on this day. 1176 👉🏼 Battle at Legnano: Lombard League beats Frederick Barbarossa and the Holy Roman Empire 1453 👉🏼 Constantinople, capital of the […]randomcollabs
- Kolmanskop – Namibia: the remains of diamond fever taken over by the desert. 27 May 2020We are in Namibia: people flocked to the area that later became known as Kolmanskop after the discovery of diamonds, in 1908. Here, Zacharias Lewala, a regular railway worker, picked […]Ivan
- The history of Volkswagen, the “People’s Car” 27 May 2020Germany’s Volkswagen is the largest car maker in the world, after Toyota. Its 590,000 employees produce around the world nearly 41,000 vehicles daily. It currently owns 12 subsidiaries including Volkswagen […]Anya016
- #TodayInHistory – May 28 27 May 2020May 28 – Some important events on this day. 585 BC 👉🏼 Solar eclipse, as predicted by Greek philosopher Thales, while Lydians at war with the Medes leads to a […]randomcollabs
- “The Death Camp” and the forgotten story of Germany’s first holocaust 27 May 2020Shark Island was founded in 1795 off the coast of Luderitz, Namibia. Originally named Star Island, the land sat amidst immense winds and crashing waters of the Atlantic for a […]Anya016
- #TodayInHistory – May 27 26 May 2020May 27 – Some important events on this day. 1679 👉🏼 Habeaus Corpus Act (strengthening person’s right to challenge unlawful arrest & imprisonment) passes in England1703 👉🏼 Saint Petersburg (Leningrad) […]randomcollabs
- Allegory of “The Tree of Life” in Segovia – Spain 26 May 2020We are in Segovia, Spain. In the local Cathedral, among the colors of the stained glass windows and the splendid Gothic architecture, there is also a curious painting hanging on […]Ivan
- #TodayInHistory – May 26 25 May 2020May 26 – Some important events on this day. 451 👉🏼 The Battle of Avarayr between Armenian rebels and the Sassanid Empire takes place. The Armenians are defeated militarily but […]randomcollabs
- The mysterious “Turning Angel” monument in Natchez City Cemetery – Mississippi, to commemorate a local tragedy 25 May 2020It sounds a bit unusual to consider a cemetery a major must-see, but once you glimpse the beauty of the Natchez City Cemetery and to know the history of some […]Nathan
- #May 25, 1904: The revenge of the witch of Yazoo 24 May 2020Urban legends are fascinating bits of history that often contain at least some kernel of truth. In Yazoo, located north of Jackson, in the western part of Mississippi, there’s a […]Leo S