#Transfers: Fernando Hernandez in Kioene Padova!
Valerio Baldovin’s team is strengthened by powerful Cuban opposite, Fernando Hernandez Ramos, who played last season in Emma Villas Siena.
He has scored more than 20 points per game in three seasons which he spent in Italy.
Together with Dragan Travica, recently confirmed, he will create an interesting duo for Kioene Padova in 2019/20 season.
Published by Nathan
Adelaide, Australia 🇦🇺 Writer ✍🏼 Globe-Trotter 🌏 View all posts by Nathan
You’re looking for something?
Partners and Friends
- Cemitério de Navios – The Angolan Ship Cemetery 22 January 2020We are in Angola. Sitting on the Western Coast of Africa, the port of Luanda is the capital and largest city in a nation that has been one of Africa’s […]Ivan
- Udre Udre’s Grave: in Fiji islands, the resting place of the most prolific cannibal of all time. 21 January 2020Everybody loves a good horror story, even if it’s about cannibals. If Udre Udre doesn’t enjoy the same popularity as Issei Sagawa, the Japanese man who, while living in Paris […]Nathan
- Paris through a Nazi’s lens: Propaganda pictures of Occupied France in 1940’s 20 January 2020André Zucca (1897-1973) was a French photographer and Nazi collaborator, popular thanks to his work with the German propaganda magazine Signal. Born in 1897 in Paris, son of an Italian […]Robin
- Al `Arish: an abandoned fishing village in pre-oil Qatar. 19 January 2020We are in Qatar. Abandoned villages once inhabited by fisherman and pearl drivers speckle the northern coast. They’re usually small, and at times boasting no more than five or six […]Ivan
- “Half-Hangit” Maggie Dickson: the woman who survived the hangman’s noose. 18 January 2020Maggie Dickson was consigned to the gallows on Edinburgh’s historic Grassmarket on September 2, 1724. So, it was unlikely that anyone attending her public execution thought they would see her […]Leo S
- The splendid grave of the dancer Rudol’f Nureev covered by a rug like mosaic 17 January 2020A short distance from Paris is the Orthodox Cemetery Sainte-Geneviève-des-Bois, which houses many Orthodox Russians who died and were buried close to the French capital. Among these there is also […]Robin
- 122 and not feeling it: the (unhealthy) Lifestyle of the longest-lived person in history! 16 January 2020Ms. Jeanne Louise Calment was born in Arles (France) on February 21, 1875, a year before the battle of Little Big Horn, and a year before Alexander Bell patented the […]Adam
- The real Sleepy Hollow: where the legends lives! 15 January 2020From the listless repose of the place, and the peculiar character of its inhabitants, who are descendants from the original Dutch settlers, this sequestered glen has long been known by […]Robin
- Fire Island Lighthouse – history and ghosts! 14 January 2020The stately Fire Island Lighthouse, on Fire Island’s west end, was first opened in 1827 and is a familiar landmark on the barrier island where it stands 55 meters above […]Danijel90
- January 1985-2020: the anniversary of the greatest snowfall of the (last) century. 13 January 2020The snowfall of January 1985 in Italy is very popular still today: between 13 and 17 January many cities in the north of the country found themselves covered by almost […]Anya016