Poland: Zaksa with a new reinforcement – the Hungarian outside hitter Arpad Baroti
The reigning Polish champions have signed another player for the season 2019/2020: It’s Arpad Baroti, the Hungarian outside hitter.
He will be playing in Plusliga for the first time in his career.
In the last season, he played in the French team Narbonne Volley, and he is a member of the Hungarian national team.
Published by Nathan
Adelaide, Australia 🇦🇺 Writer ✍🏼 Globe-Trotter 🌏 View all posts by Nathan
You’re looking for something?
Partners and Friends
- Stephansdom Crypt – Vienna 18 November 2019In Vienna city center, the dark and imposing St. Stephen’s Cathedral (Stephansdom in German) draws thousands of tourists to gaze at its imposing architecture. It is arguably Vienna’s No. 1 […]Leo S
- Suicides at Bloomfield Hills – Michigan 17 November 2019Bloomfield Hills is a quiet city located in Metro Detroit’s northern suburbs in Oakland County in the U.S. state of Michigan, about 32.5 km northwest of downtown Detroit. As of […]Leo S
- Shipley Glen Tramway: a historic funicular tramway in England 16 November 2019We are in the wooded Shipley Glen, near the village of Saltaire in the English county of West Yorkshire. Originally built and operated as a way to ferry Victorian thrill […]Ivan
- The spectacular Neskowin Ghost Forest in Oregon 15 November 2019In the small coastal town of Neskowin in Tillamook County in Oregon, somewhere between Lincoln City and Pacific City lie the remains of an ancient forest, rising out of the […]Pavel
- Shakespeare Ghost Town – New Mexico 13 November 2019This small New Mexico town has gone by many names, and only acquired its present one in 1879 at the beginning of its second mining boom. Old timers called it […]Leo S
- Edward Leedskalnin and the mysteries of Coral Castle 12 November 2019Coral Castle is one of the most visited places in Florida and is the most modern monolithic complex in the world, made with calcareous oolite. Commonly mistakenly believed to be […]Pavel
- Hampton Court Maze: the English maze that has been confusing visitors for over 300 years. 11 November 2019The Hampton Court hedge maze is the oldest surviving hedge maze in the United Kingdom. It is a multicursal maze, that baffle its visitors since the 17th century. Unlike a […]Ivan
- Joan of Leeds: the nun who faked her own death to escape convent 10 November 2019Being a nun and living in a convent is one that requires extreme commitment, particularly in the 14th century. For Joan of Leeds, a rather rebellious English nun at St. […]Adam
- Cidade Albanoel: an abandoned Christmas Theme Park in Brazil 9 November 2019We are in Brazil. Driving to Rio de Janeiro, you might spot an eerie sight on the side of the road: an abandoned gang of Santas, surrounded by palm trees […]Ivan
- Cottingley’s Fairies: the pictures that tricked also Arthur Conan Doyle 8 November 2019There are fairies in the stream that runs through the village of Cottingley in West Yorkshire. It’s true, and there are pictures to prove it! The very popular Cottingley Fairies […]Pavel